Saturday, December 24, 2011

Sad memories of my Christmas Eve started from year 2007

24th Dec 2007 10.47pm..
One of my puppy(just 6 months year old) passed away cause of heart disease and anemia..

That day is the most sad X'mas Eve year for my family and me...

Last few years~also sad X'mas Eve for me..because i really miss it..
And our whole family didn't like to celebrate X'mas Eve~

This year got a bit sad when thinking back it again..but i think maybe it already become an angel at heaven and looking on me.. hope it being well at the heaven and i always remember and miss it~

'Last Christmas' is the X'mas song i heard in the hospital when the veterinarian take it's corpse out from operating room.. so this song really sad for me when i listen this song~

but i like this song very much...although it bring a sad memories for me (don't know why~)

Anyway, this year my X'mas Eve also stay at home,
writing a blog, Facebook-ing........

And missing my little puppy T_T





No comments:

Post a Comment