Monday, December 12, 2011

Good news for me and I wanna try somethings new~

12.12.2011
Today i go to interview, because i wanna change my part time job..
WHY I'm thinking to change my part time job?
1. because i get a better offer from other art centre
(although the place quite far but salary is not bad.. Now i at this centre, my salary didn't upgrade for 2 years d~)
2. Now at this art centre, my job is quite pressure
(1 class 12 students, but my class is over 12 students during every class I teach..my rest time is short, sometime were very rush until can't enjoy my break time T^T )
3. The other centre the salary and benefits is good
* 2012 have 52 weeks of Saturday, but i just need to teach 45 weeks, i have 7 days leave..
* Public holiday is off day and my salary still in process..
* 1 class just have 7-8 students.
* have 1 hour break time.
*after 1 year i teach, i can get bonus~
Anyway I already considerfor many time, and I decide to resign and accept the better offer..
At night time, i go ate seafood, and I met with my students' parents. They invite me 23th Dec 2011 go to their seafood shop having dinner.. I'm consider to give the parents an offer which can let their children (my students) continue learning the art~

No comments:

Post a Comment