Sunday, July 1, 2012

30th June 2012,






My club organize an event which is going to Malacca to play an outdoor game and go Malacca town for 1 day~


I'm really happy because finally this event was very successful and all was going smoothly~


For this event, all of EPL club's committees have make a big stake because this is an outdoor event, we need to worried about the weather and others unexpected things happen suddenly~


But luckily all are going smooth, some more we also get many good feedback from participants....


Anyway, this is a good experience for me to handle this event. Thank you to my club's presidents which is believe in me and let me handle for this event.


I also appreciated all my committee members and the helpers give me corporation and help to make this event success~ APPRECIATED so much~


I'm really luckily to have many nice committee members ....

No comments:

Post a Comment