Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My 1st time blood donation happened on 06.03.2012

Actually at first i really scared because i think it was pain when injection on my arm~
but what i think was totally difference with the real injection~

Although it have some pain like an ant bite, but after that was nothing at all...
after the blood donation, i can't keep stay sitting down or lay down..
because 
i'm the camera girl which responsible taking the photo~i keep walked in and walked out
after i finish took all the photos,
i take a rest and suddenly i felt not so well...felt like so dizzy, saw many star in front me and wanna vomit~
my face turn white and really suffered...

Gosh!!!!i hate this feeling!!!!

this is because after blood donation, i din't sit probably and 1 more thing is i have anemia but i still want go to donate my blood~LoL....

Anyway, it was a great experience for me and i can save other people which they need my blood~











No comments:

Post a Comment